Yes, my book club read Twilight. I don't even want to admit how many of us got hooked into readig the whole series, seeing the movie, and dressing like want-to-be-vampires to our gathering. We had finger food, blood red wine, and a devil's food cake with Bella hearts Edward on top. Isn't that crazy? For three short hours we were all 17 again.Us
- Danette and Joseph
- This Blog was first started to keep family and friends posted on my trek through the maze of chemotherapy. Now it will be used to keep those same folks updated on Joseph's trek through that same maze. We're all in this together.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Twilight
Yes, my book club read Twilight. I don't even want to admit how many of us got hooked into readig the whole series, seeing the movie, and dressing like want-to-be-vampires to our gathering. We had finger food, blood red wine, and a devil's food cake with Bella hearts Edward on top. Isn't that crazy? For three short hours we were all 17 again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I vant your bloood...
You guys sure have fun in your "reading group".
You read the whole series?
Next you'll all have to go to Forks.
Love you Danette!
Hey..Brother Bill and I will be cruising through on March 12th I believe. Be nice to see you and Joseph and the kiddos.
Danette, you went through Forks when you were just a toddler. We were with Grandma and Grandpa Orme.
I'm sure nothing bit you other than the mosquitos. (Well, practically sure.)
ooohhhh I wish I could have been there. I read all for books plus the 1st 12 chapters of Midnight Sun (on the computer, pathetic) in 1 WEEK. My family said I was being crazy & silly. I too am very hooked. I saw the movie 1st, then read the books. I have now pre-ordered the DVD, talk about trying to get my youth back, hehehehe.
I love you, Shawna XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment