Saturday, January 3, 2009

Goin' Kojak



Mom and Dad have been here for the week of my 7th treatment. It's definitely getting harder on my system. I'm the horizontal mom from some strange hairless planet. I am so ready to blow this pop stand. Hawaii? Paris? Le Grand Canyon? Something exciting and rewarding...... Anyone want to join me?

Hey Bear Cousin, what do you think of this spiral for my scalp?

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I'm with you!!! Anywhere you want to go...Looking beautiful my bald headed friend =] Not anyone can pull that off. I like the swirls, that totally fits you.

Hope to see you soon again......

XOXOXOXO

P.S. Tell your mom & dad HI =]

Molly Brusca said...

I cannot know how it feels to be you, but I imagine it being hard to have the rest of your hair shaved off. I'm sorry for every hard part this cancer has brought you. I just continue to be amazed and inspired by your grace and strength as you beat this cancer. Your body and spirit are going to be even stronger for all you are going through. I know we can't fast forward to that time, so know that I send you thoughts of strength and love everyday.
Now all you need is a lollipop to go with your beautiful bald head and you'll really be Kojak-ing it. : ) Molly