Here you have it. The new do. I had to go short because it's thinning. Funny how many people didn't recognize me when I went to pick up zoe and kai. Neighbors, my students, teachers. They just glanced at me and looked the other way. It was kind of what I've always wanted...to have Bilbo Baggins's golden ring. I was invisible today and I liked it.
Us
- Danette and Joseph
- This Blog was first started to keep family and friends posted on my trek through the maze of chemotherapy. Now it will be used to keep those same folks updated on Joseph's trek through that same maze. We're all in this together.
Monday, October 27, 2008
You Don't Look Sick
Here you have it. The new do. I had to go short because it's thinning. Funny how many people didn't recognize me when I went to pick up zoe and kai. Neighbors, my students, teachers. They just glanced at me and looked the other way. It was kind of what I've always wanted...to have Bilbo Baggins's golden ring. I was invisible today and I liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm sorry my dear, but you can never be invisible, your light shines so brightly, we can always find you! I love the hair cut. Wow! xoxoxoxo, Mom
Wow!! Great haircut!! We are here for you. You are a bright spot in our lives. God be with you. You really look GREAT.
Thank you for keeping everyone updated.
Love
Aunt Pat & Uncle Ray
I absolutely LOVE the haircut. Super cute on you =]
i could never miss that million dollar smile. i, too, am digging the hair cut.
that do can never be a DON'T!
muchas smooches!
Hey SEXY!!!! Very cute.. love you =]xoxoxxo
Danette, Even though I have always liked short hair, it looks so good on you! Makes me want to cut my hair! Your are so strong and special and I love you so much. You are an inspiration to lots of people including me. Stay strong and feel the love I am sending every day. XXOO Aunt Jan
Post a Comment