Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, for once I am looking forward to Infusion-Tuesday. I want to sit in that chair and be able to say, "Only one more!"
My brain is getting on the scary side of foggy. Holding conversations is taking much more energy than it used to, because that back-and-forth rhythm between two people is hard to keep track of. Did I already say that? Did I express that coherently? Did I just nod at the wrong time? So, yesterday I was looking through our newspaper and a Sudoku puzzle popped out at me. It used to be a favorite nighttime activity of mine, but I haven't done one in a while. This puzzle was marked Intermediate. Hmmm... I almost quit one time, but ended up solving the darn thing. It secretly made me feel better about my brain for the moment.
Joseph and I have been arguing more lately. As much as I'm sick of being sick, I think he's equally sick of living with a sick person. Although, it's not really fair because he gets to escape the malaise with his exotic business travels. For instance, tomorrow he leaves for ten days to Chile and Peru. Maybe I'll take a trip away from the chemo too. Two more weeks, Danette, just two more weeks.....

No comments: