
Kathleen sends marvelous cards. One with a little girl sitting on a toilet reading the newspaper: "You go girl!" One with a 1950's woman gardening with a dorky smile on her face: "Gardening, yoga, bubble baths, medication...and I still want to smack somebody!" One with a woman in a suit sipping wine: "You can't be having a nervous breakdown...it's my turn." And all of them have encouraging, clever words of wisdom and love added in her own hand. So, today's little diddy included this cartoon. It's perfect because I've been talking about how I'm looking forward to getting back into yoga after this thing is over. And I'm also looking forward to some nice red wine. Although a guinessasana sounds pretty good. Hmmmmm....

2 comments:
Well, when you get ready to have some nice red wine, look for some "Smoking Loon". Very nice.
I'm having some tonight to help me thru the lonelys while Ina is with you.
Love you guys!!
It won't be long now! Loving you to pieces!!!
Post a Comment