This Blog was first started to keep family and friends posted on my trek through the maze of chemotherapy. Now it will be used to keep those same folks updated on Joseph's trek through that same maze. We're all in this together.
Joseph went for a Pet/CT scan on Saturday. He just received a text from Joe that says the results show "Dramatic improvement. Probable complete remission or very close to it."
There was a reason I couldn't log on the other day to leave a comment...So today I can say YAY!!! Sending positive thoughts all day long to you guys!! Love, love Sarb
3 comments:
Oh YEAH! You go, Joseph!!!!
Cancer BE GONE!
Love, love, loving you all!
There was a reason I couldn't log on the other day to leave a comment...So today I can say YAY!!! Sending positive thoughts all day long to you guys!! Love, love Sarb
This is wonderful! I am so happy for you Joseph and family. You worked so hard for this. XOXO
Post a Comment