After training all summer, I participated in my first triathlon. It was only a sprint with small distances, but I had a blast!
My parents came to watch and cheer me on, along with Joseph, Kai and Zoe. They were at every transition yelling, "Go Danette!" "Yaaay Mom!" It felt great and I was so proud of my new body. Turns out I came in 19th out of 118 women in my age group. Onward and upward.


4 comments:
Wonder Woman herself never looked so good! Way to go, Danette!!!!!
Oh my gosh Danette! I just realized today that you had updated your blog. You have MUSCLES! I've wondered what that's like from time to time, but I know it means work, so I'll just enjoy this picture of you. Congratulations! What an accomplishment. Ina
So I wanted to check in & see if there was any new posts & to my amazement there was this one 8) You look absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations my dear old friend 8) <3 Shawna
You are an amazing woman!! I was so proud of you that day! I am lucky to have you as a friend. YOu have such a beautiful spirit.
love sarb
Post a Comment