Us
- Danette and Joseph
- This Blog was first started to keep family and friends posted on my trek through the maze of chemotherapy. Now it will be used to keep those same folks updated on Joseph's trek through that same maze. We're all in this together.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Not Today
It's strange not going to chemo today. I've got this phantom limb thing going on where the anxiety, waking early, thinking of the things I have to bring, wondering how my blood work turned out, deciding what front-opening shirt to wear is all there. But when dawn came and I was able to see the garden, there were daffodils, tulips, irises and peach blossoms reminding me that the only things I have to do today are detox, heal and grow hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah, plenty of nose hairs!
Tell your mother she can keep her nose hairs.
YAY! Life is good. Enjoy the flowers and the hair regrowth---nose hairs (aka: snot catchers) included.
We are excited for you!! We love you and hope to see you soon =]
Post a Comment