I had a PET/CT scan last Saturday. The results are in.....
I'M CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!
I still have to finish the remaining treatments, but as of now it's gone, missing, killed, apoptosised. Joseph called me from work with the news and I couldn't stop crying. He came home and we hugged and smiled and did a little jig.
Look at me, I'm cancer free! Tee hee hee!!!!!!

6 comments:
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME...WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO
THE LEMKES
This is the news we've all been waiting to hear....Mmmmm...sweet music to our ears! Way to go, sweetheart.
like there was any doubt!
we love you!
DANETTE IS MY HOMEGIRL
MUCHAS SMOOCHES, BABE-A-LICIOUS
YEA!!!! I called Gram just a minute ago and told her and she said it was the best Christmas Present ever!! We are so happy, you are amazing!! We love you!
I've been following your blog through your mom's! I'm a former student of hers. I'm so glad to hear that you're cancer free! You're an amazing woman and I love to read your posts. Keep on kicking butt!
Such FANTASTIC news!!! There was no doubt in our minds though =]
Post a Comment