Friday, December 19, 2008

The Brighter Side

Okay, the pity-party is over! Sometimes I just need to feel sorry for myself and then I can move forward. Kathleen and Ralph were here as this week's treatment support team. Cooked, cleaned, played hard, you know the drill. We had a little Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary celebration last night. Kathleen bought Joseph and I cashmere sweaters in honor of sweet success in our cancer fights. I don't think I'll ever go back to regular wool. The house is quiet for a few hours in which I'll take a hot bath, a long nap and a brisk walk. Getting my spirit ready for the next slope.

1 comment:

shannonmarie said...

good for YOU, my friend! when i started going blind, i allowed myself time to feel my feelings and try to cope with the unknown that lies ahead.

take your time and take care of you. that is what is most important. we are all here for you and i am gladly leading your cheers from Simi Valley.

"WE'VE GOT YOGURT, YES WE DO! WE'VE GOT YOGURT, HOW ABOUT YOU!"

MYCHAS SMOOCHES, BABE-A-LICIOUS